Not sure what your passion is? Eric can identify anyone's passion in less than 5 minutes and then show you how to turn it into a very, very successful business. Once you do this, the opportunities for a fulfilling future are endless. Why get stuck in a job that you dread. Learn to build your passion into a profitable business venture and never worry about a pension or a job again.
For Start Up and Early Stage Businesses "Specially priced so this 2 hour+ seminar and networking event is affordable for anyone. Take the first step in a journey to abundance. Be passionate about what you do and do what you are passionate about."
See Eric Live in 2012/2013
Only $25 per attendee and bring your spouse/partner or friend for FREE. Includes plenty of time for networking.
Send me dates and locations.
Thank you, your message has been sent
Share Your Passion
Click here to share your passion story with Eric.
Help inspire others to achieve their dreams. Eric will interview you for his new book 'Let Your Passion Be Your Pension" and if you live in the Toronto GTA his video series.
Or if you already have an established business that you are passionate about then jump to Step 2. Treasure Map or Step 3. Warp Speed
Are You Really Still Thinking About It?
Turning Your Passion Into a Successful Business
Are you considering leaving a steady job to start your own business? Asking yourself how will I find customers, how do I choose which business and can I even do this? These questions can keep an aspiring entrepreneur from making the leap over the wall into the land of self-sufficiency and no pension concerns.
Here are 14 key thoughts to help you through the anxiety-filled period when new entrepreneurs are in a mental and physical transition before and after the actual move. Emotions tend to run higher, your mind is somewhat distracted by changes you are going through and the many new issues needing your attention. Just remember to ‘be passionate about what you do and do what you are passionate about’. It will all work out.
14 Key Thoughts
1. Take advantage of up front time before you leave, start the thinking process early and determine what you are passionate about.
2. Talk to other entrepreneurs who have done it, learning from their mistakes and successes.
3. Ask yourself and your family if your expectations are realistic?
4. If it’s a career change try working for a company in the same industry you are entering.
5. Look for a mentor or group of advisors.
6. Offer your services on a contract basis to your current employer.
7. Get a basic understanding of marketing to reduce fear, anxiety and overwhelm.
8. Prepare marketing tools knowing you will need to revise them as you go.
9. Qualify leads carefully, hear what a prospect is saying not what you want them to say.
10. Then go out and see prospects. Be objective, honest, realistic, about what you can do, who you are, and don’t over promise.
11. Join up with other small businesses that complement your products or services.
12. While going through the initial research stage make sure your voice mail is businesslike (no kids answering).
13. Purchase computers and software early and learn to use them before you have to.
14. Have fun without letting the new business consume your life. Make time for family and friends.
Come out to one of our events and hear stories of how other passionate entrepreneurs are following their dreams and running very, very successful businesses.
This is a time for opportunity. Let's work together to help each other discover our inner passions and get on with the next phase in our lives. Check out Bruce doing 'Working On a Dream'. What a wonderful example of following your passion.
Is Your Company Downsizing?
Special offer for companies downsizing. We know times are difficult for everyone and you are not happy about letting your employees go. Let's work together to give them an alternative to unemployment. Give us a call or fill in the contact form and let's work together to help your staff find a successful brand new beginning.